lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, May 22, 2011

Watching CollegeHumor & Being Part Of It

I knew this-Their was a Rapture. It was in an old Catholic School in Greenpoint, Brooklyn & it happened before 6:00PM-EDT:
There was the recording of a show called "5 Seconds", where one can do something useless & get paid for it. It was fun. Imagine being a "Class Clown" in a Catholic School Classroom for a moment & realize that you'll be seen all over the world for your act of goofiness. That was me, yesterday;
I got to do a quick routine, which I am being paid for, on CollegeHumor.com, an entity owned by InterActiveCorporation, which is headquartered over by Chelsea Piers in Manhattan, the outfit which also runs a great alternative to the Junk called YouTube.com, called Vimeo.com(I have Videos on Vimeo). The subsidiary is called Connected Ventures LLC.
It was my turn to do a quick routine. Mine was naming three US States which begin with the letter "W", & I named the states, their Capital Cities & did it while I was doing an impersonation of my all time favorite Comedian, Jacob Maza;
Who is Jacob Maza? A former Orthodox Rabbi, born in Sheboygan, Wisconsin & who grew up in Manhattan's Lower East Side;
Jacob Maza, You See, is The Great Jackie Mason. This imitation was done by a Goyim Boy, Irish Descent & Catholic, originally from Brooklyn, NY, now living in Queens, a Prim & Proper Boy in Catholic School, whose Inner Funny Man came out of him, yesterday, inside of a now defunct Catholic School Classroom, used as a Soundstage, in his Native Brooklyn.
It felt so good, getting a real gig, doing this.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home