lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, May 19, 2011

"The Sign Of The Cross" May Have Touched Off A Vendetta

I was in Jackson Heights near the border of North Corona, a few blocks from Shea Stadium. It was in 1991 in the days before two way text messaging & pocketable cell phones. I was on the job as a Senior Investigator/Peace Officer in a NYC Agency in charge of Licensing & Measures.
The supervisor was with me. She eventually went back to downtown via BMT 7 Train. She noticed that I had made the Sign Of The Cross while passing Blessed Sacrament RC Church in that part of Queens. She asked me why I Did it & I said that I did that out of respect for the Catholic Church. She looked perplexed about that. Shortly thereafter, she asked to be dropped at the 7 Train.
Little did I know but it was the Beginning of The End for me in my City of New York Career.
For this was a person who was no longer a Catholic, but a practicing & vain Pentecostal, who had been divorced & remarried a # of times & was at odds with both The Church, Catholic & Apostolic & anyone who was a Practicing Catholic, especially a White Male Catholic.
To this woman who looked upon White Male Catholics with suspicion, she had a plan of action.
Unfortunately, it was laced with venom, in the form of Tactical Treachery, in the Name of her definition of "Holiness", as she likes to tell people how "Saved" she is, despite committing Tactical Treachery, all for her own benefit.
Trying to obtain a Union Local Office, like President of that Union, she used & abused her power by trying to bribe an opponent by luring that person into accepting a Promotion to a Senior Investigator Position, but no slot was open. This supervisor with certain political power, then went through with her plan, to send a signal to people that one should not oppose her, or suffer extremely dire consequences.
Strangely, I had never even had an argument or disagreement to that point, but to that strange acting boss, I had to be targeted for her hideous scheme to work.
Being held in high regard by your colleagues is a wonderful thing, but there are always jealous people who want to do tremendous harm to one's reputation. The Jealous Ones may not enjoy that respect of the colleagues, so more often than not, they prefer actions such as Tactical Treachery.
I remember being recommended to run the Club Unit, which runs on weekends in the evening hours. But, the woman boss interfered in this. I later found out that she considered this move as an act of disloyalty by me & sought retribution, laced with racial innuendo.
All in the name of her self-proclaimed "Holiness"!
Having a Senior Investigator castigated for failing to put over a person who made no effort to learn her job, in the name of abuse of power, under the Guise Of Multiculturalism, led to my name being blacklisted as a troublemaker, so this cunning, conniving "Holy, Pious, Person", a practitioner of Treachery for the sake of power, could send a message to those who dare to practice a Faith, which doesn't teach vengeance, to move to this woman's Faith, replete with the rationale that no matter what you do, you are already saved for all eternity, even though you are engaged in tactics which tell people that you are NOT a person of Faith.

And I am NOT giving up my Catholic Faith, The Church Which Christ Founded, to join some
Cult which preaches a Rationalized Plan of False Hope.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home