lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So Far, Two Entertainment Gigs

Friday Night at Ideal Glass, an experimental East Village Theatre, I will be at a performance of "St. Hollywood", a multimedia satirical look at the World of Hollywood. It is from there, I will enter the World of Street Performer, promoting the show.
On Saturday in Greenpoint, Brooklyn, I will be part of a show called "Useless Skills-5 Seconds", as part of CollegeHumor.com.
I am awaiting information on a possible part in a parody film about people reacting to a YouTube Celebrity(Possibly Working Thursday).
One thing about the entertainment business is the "All Or Nothing" part. Sometimes you work for stretches & then there is little to nothing for awhile.

It was the wise words of a Priest I know, who told me to be patient & that many actors/actresses are often busing tables, even though they are actors/actresses. It is great advice. Thank You, Monsignor.

I think that Mass is in order for prayer & guidance in that regard.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home