lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, May 19, 2011

When Somebody Is Looking To Wrong You

It was 1991. I had a superior for 2 Years with a History of Tactical Treachery. She was extremely possessive. In short, she wanted to control people.
It should be so noted that regardless of a high level of accomplishment, one can be driven to near despair, if someone noted for tactical treachery, is the supervisor.
It was in 1990 when I was driving in Jackson Heights, Queens on assignment for a New York City Agency, engaged in Licensing & Measuring. I had been promoted to Senior Investigator in 1989 & had a high degree of Investigative Experience.
I made the Sign Of The Cross, passing Blessed Sacrament RC Church in Jackson Heights, Queens in my car. That superior was with me. She asked me as to WHY I made that sign. I explained that it was my tradition as a Catholic to do so, out of respect for The Church & The Eucharist. She seemed perplexed. What I didn't know about her, would hurt me in 1992, as she was looking for a way to cause trouble for me. I had no idea that she had issues regarding marriage & was a Pentecostal Protestant, claiming to be "Born Again."
Granted, I had a reputation as a Maverick, regarding the enforcement of laws governing street vendors, in finding that the official description to be entered onto Environmental Control Board Summonses, was defective, often rendering the summonses to be null & void in hearings at ECB. Using a more legally binding description on ECB Summonses, rendered fines against the respondents. Yet, I was labeled a troublemaker for doing that, because it would cause for questions to be asked of those who came up with the defective descriptions, as well as questions for those people who defended the system of what one would call "Bad Paper".
End of Part 1

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home