lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, May 19, 2011

Part 2 of When Somebody Is Looking To Wrong You

You get the job done thoroughly, which is causing that supervisor to be ill at ease. That boss is fearful that she might be in some kind of trouble with various political types, as she plays the political game which you are NOT Playing. Your conscience is clear-her conscience is not clear.
I found that out & it was not pretty. I was being considered for promotion & special assignment to an elite unit.
But this supervisor was looking for people who had "Lackey Potential"(No, not a certain Red Sox Starter), in short, a stooge of hers, who she could manipulate into doing her bidding. She approaches the enforcement brass that she has a feeling that I could not be trusted. Then, she, being a cunning individual, asked for some woman who was being bounced around various units & not working out at all. This supervisor had an idea. She was looking for the top spot in the union local & had opposition, so she approached that person with an offer to have her promoted to Senior Investigator. But she needed a slot to open up. This is when the action heated up & she requested this investigator for me to train.
Unfortunately, the only way to help this person to stay on the job was to harass me on a daily basis with threats that I had better put her over. If this investigator was so "Excellent", why in 1993 was it determined that this person, despite all these glowing evaluations which was a sign of coercion, had to have her probation time extended?
The harassment took a toll & I ended up on a blacklist, because someone who is distrustful & shadowy, can use coercion for private gain. Seeing Psychiatrists because I didn't play along with an illicit scheme is a game played by people like this, who have no conscience.
Then, to top off her scheme, she told me how Holy & Born Again Christian she was. There is a problem with that in since when is Tactical Treachery a Sacrament?
In 1992, I received financial aid from DC 37. In 2008, someone made sure that the aid was not coming. It was to teach a lesson to anyone that if you don't play along with a scheme & schemers, you will pay dearly.
At least my conscience is clear. I wouldn't have one had I played along.
The Schemers Gains are NOTHING but Blood Money, anyway.

M

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home