lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Have This "Jolly Ol' Bean"

Only this "Bean" will be for when I have to write a quick essay, such as one I'll be "Sending Up To Boston"(Dropkick Murphys Reference), on Roger Clemens:

As you know, I operate on the Mac OS X side of things(Leopard 10.5.1), & I enjoy using products which are free & useful. So as I was reading "Low End Mac" online, I found out about a Lean Processor, which writes in Rich Text & saves in MS Word 98 & MS Office Word:Mac'04;

Voila! I don't have to open up Neolithic Office, which I can use, basically, for editing newsletters, creating ad copy & Official Communications with The 4th Degree Faithful Navigator, in Open Document Text, which is Greatly Superior to MS Word. If I want to shoot off a quick essay, I've Got "Bean" to do it with, which is quite-nimble;

With the ease & speed, my essay will "Hit" Roger like a Fastball to the noggin & I'll be writing it on a Processor, with technical excellence, that'll run rings around MS Word;

Click on the Title of This Article, above. It's for users of Mac OS X-Tiger(10.4.9) & above & inproved for Leopard Use. You'll Like it a lot, though Roger may not like what I'm writing;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home