lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, January 20, 2008

My Words Of Caution To The Caustic NY Tabloids-Don't Write Like We're All A--Holes In Your Super Bowl Coverage-Thanks

I don't need your sophomoric attempts @ explaining that the People of Boston & Vicinity, are a bunch of uncultured hicks & hooples. For ONE Thing, whenever I get to a Game in Fenway Park, I'm more in BROOKLYN Mode than I am @ Shea Stadium, that barren wasteland, in the middle of nofriggenwhere(NOW, I Know Why Old Brooklyn Dodgers Fan, Doris Kearns Goodwin, Never Adopted The NY Mets, as Fenway Park is her Ebbets Field):

I know that I'll read some IDIOTIC Comparison between NYC & Boston, in either that News Corp-Controlled Rag, used for wrapping fish, or The Daily SNOOZE;

About the ONLY Civilized Form of Newspapers in NYC, during Super Bowl Boast & Hype Weeks, will be the NY Times & The NY Sun &, perhaps Newsday;

In Boston, The NY Times Owned Boston Globe, come hell, high water or Dan Shaughnessy, will take a civilized approach, though the Boston Herald is a Tabloid, once owned by News Corporation& in that case, I'm not too sure;

Copley Square is quite-similar to Union Square, only smaller & a LOT Cleaner;

& for me, it's fun taking the B, C, or D Green Line Trolley to Kenmore. It's way more fun than either the 4 Train to that "Giant Toilet" in The Bronx, or The #7 Line to Shea Stadium;

Let The Super Bowl Be Played & Judge That, ALONE;

And all The "Brain Surgeons" will be calling WEEI & WFAN, until The Cows Come Home;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home