lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, November 24, 2007

MCCCXC-Remember The Overkill-I'll Soon Have An Entourage

I hated Microsoft Office. Windows Versions are clunky & Uninspiring. Then, I downloaded Microsoft Office '04 – Mac and have been playing with it, over the last 24 Hours.
To my surprise, it's actually a good program. What's really selling me on it, is the e-mail program, called Entourage, which was set up in only 2 clicks. I hate Outlook & Outlook Express, but I'm impressed with Entourage & its' ease of set up and use.
I was a Windows User @ Home & Work for over 14 Years, but a Mac user, from home for less than 4 Years. These 24 Hours have been the most fun, I've had using Microsoft Office in 10 of those years. I now believe that MS Office has a future on my Mac. Creative Professionals use MS Office on the Mac. Microsoft Office has a future here on the Mac(At Least Mine, anyway).
It's The Windows Version which pees me off. So does MS Windows, a pile of steaming goat custard.
Entourage is so good, it runs rings around Outlook & Outlook Express. MS Word can be fun & creative. PowerPoint Is Fine. Excel has 3D Columns which jump at you while entering #s.

I have a Creative Future;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home