lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, November 23, 2007

After Thinking About It-I Will Run Another Operating System On My eMac

As my machine came into existence in '04(The Year Of The Idiots, as in Red Sox), running a CD Burner & DVD Player, hence a Combo Drive, I have decided to run a 2nd Operating System on my eMac:

It will NOT be Windows XP or Vista(Reports that like the NY Yankees, especially A-Rod In Post=Season, both systems BLOW). It will not be LINUX-I'm not a Geek;

I found out that my eMac can still boot into Mac OS 9.2.2(Limelight U1). It's the system that taught me just how much different Mac was from Windows. It will be faster running my favorite Application Suite, Good Old Appleworks 6.2. I can either directly boot from Classic or boot from Classic Mode in OS X. I still like the feel of Classic Mac OS 9.2.2;

One is UNIX(OS X) & one is plain old Apple Engineering & I do like both-A LOT & know that I still feel disdain for Microsoft & can survive without Ballmer & Gates;

It'll be fun;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home