lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, November 20, 2007

"Steve? I'm Getting Some Bad Reports About Leopard...Just Tell Everybody That Your Engineers Are Fixing Them. Is OS X 10.6 Going To Be Hello Kitty

Now that I've gotten used to Tiger, @ 10.4.11, after nearly 2 Years of 10.3.9(Panther), why turn 10.5(Leopard) into a Road Hog?

I entered the Mac World through that Classic & Free Form OS called "Limelight U1", when Apple had this thing for Gershwin & Company. Funny how Microsoft comes up with a System, which looks like Tiger, but isn't quite up to Limelight, if you know what I mean. Vista, when finished will be all the way up to OS 9.2.2 after Service Pack 4, by around 2012, like when Fenway Park is 100 Years Old & up to 41,000 capacity & MS SEPTA finally catches up to 10.0.4(Cheetah)Functionality;

But, upon hearing that Leopard isn't all that Secure, it's almost like downgrading to a Beta Version of Windows XP;

That's like Jeffy Wilpon having control over Omar Minaya. It's Like Larry Lucchino having control over Theo Epstein. It's like having "KOJAK", wearing a Rug. A Bad Leopard doesn't work & it needs work, before I even THINK of loading that on my eMac;

Trust me, I loved 10.3.9(Panther), which I used for nearly 2 Years, which in my mind is the best OS I've ever used, on either Windows or Mac. Give us FUNCTIONALITY, not Eye Candy;

Maybe, that's why 10.6-OS X(Hello Kitty), will be about what Apple's all about & why it's better than Windows;

Fix Leopard, then we'll talk upgrade;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home