lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, November 23, 2007

I Hope That I Didn't Shock You All In My Latest "Ease Of Use" Experiment

I was, as you guessed, torqued off @ A-Rod, for his announcement in the 8th Inning of Game 4 of the '07 World Series, that he & Scott Boras, were breaking off Salary Talks with the NY Yankees:

I think that my drawing of a phallic symbol was a dumb idea, as this is a family oriented Baseball Site. Hence, I'm sorry that I did that & it's no longer on this site. I'm sorry that I have offended anybody by that rendition of mine;

It did point out that Appleworks, that legendary Application Suite by Apple, is very-useful & easy to use. The Painting Application is the best Free-Form Drawing Tool, I've ever used in my life. I don't understand why Apple, got rid of something that easy to use;

I'm trying out "iWork '08" on my Mac for 30 Days. It's the logical successor to Appleworks & more-spectacular. It would need a drawing & Painting Function to be even more complete. Currently, the closest thing to Appleworks is the Neolithic Office Suite for Mac OS X(Panther & Above), though it isn't as intuitive, hence the download of iWork '08. Microsoft Office For Mac '04, should be as intuitive as Appleworks. Appleworks, sadly, was discontinued in August, '07 & I recently installed it, not realizing how useful it still is & is my link with Mac OS 9.2.2(Classic), which is said to be pure Macintosh, hence why I keep Applworks going on my G4 eMac, on Tiger(10.4.11);

Mercifully, the offending object is gone;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry I missed it!

12:06 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

You might've been a little shocked by my rendition of Jeter's "Jewel", but since I run a somewhat friendly to the Family site, it had to go:

Maybe my inverted NY Yankees Symbol would be more-appropriate & more-easily drawn on Appleworks.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home