lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, November 24, 2007

Masters Of Overkill

Some people might think it's a new game for the Mac. Actually, it's called Microsoft Office '04-Mac. It's a wild suite & has too much of everything, both too-robust & too-complex @ the same time. But, it's a 30 day trial & it's the supposed "Platinum Standard" of Office Application Suites. You name it, Microsoft has it in their program. They even have both the Kitchen Sink and Bathroom, which means you can play with it. Even MS Office '03-Windows, pales by comparison. But, like anything Microsoft makes, the "Crashing" is there. But, then again, this is the Mac Uersion, is what the Windows Version will be like, say in Microsoft Vienna, in 2012. I'll get back to you in a few weeks about how the 800 Pound Gorilla, did on my eMac. It'll be a fun look. Mike-RSN-NYC-QUEENS.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Hey Mike...you're computer literate...I'm a computer dummy, NOT to be confused with geek. Have a great weekend. Peter

11:47 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Peter?
I'm quite Experimental, as a Mac User, like you are;

I know that I can put the system like Vista or XP on this;

I've just heard that Leopard is finally working its' bugs out;

I'm testing MS Office '04 on this. It isn't the Windows Version, for sure & is pretty interesting to use;

HOW much Baseball can I write about, now that the Season is over? When Theo announces his next move, I shall write about it;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens;

PS-How long before Pitchers & Catchers report to Fort Myers, FL? I can't wait.

2:35 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home