lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, March 20, 2008

Threatened Boycott Settled-What Are Bud's People Doing?

Over an issue of not paying for Coaches to make the trip to Japan, Red Sox Players voted to boycott the Japan Series with Oakland in Tokyo:

Now, HOW does a team function without ESSENTIAL Staff, Bud?

Then, M L B decided to include the Essential Staff of Coaches, in the payment of the Bonus;

I can see barring someone like Brian Mc Namee, But PITCHING Coach John Farrell?

Really-Fecking Brilliant, like a Flat Guinness Stout in an Irish Pub;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

I really feel lucky that I went out, for almost two months (I know, I know, it was a fling) with Bud's daughter Jamie...I met her on the island of Barbados, WITH HER THEN TO BE HUBBY. She was so unlike her father, and I met him, too. This was in the '80s, in Florida. Old history, but still memories. Time flies, and I don't want it to!
Thank you Mike.

6:56 AM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

michael I just stopped by too say hi just had surgery two days ago and I am doing fine Just cant walk!

i Am glad the players stuck up for teh coaches!!!!!!!

11:41 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

So am I, Kaylee:
Feel Good;

Nice Story from you, Peter

3:40 PM  
Blogger JIM LOOMIS said...

It really does make you wonder about the MLB decision-makers. I suppose you could chalk this farce up to miscommunication, but nothing -- NOTHING!-- can top the incident with the MLB goon checking Tito's uniform during the 2nd inning of a Yankee game. What an embarrassment for baseball.

8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home