lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, June 18, 2007

I'm Grateful To The NY Mets-NOT

Freddie? Jeffy?

I'm using this summer to ignore you guys(At Least for this week), until you find a way to make some kind of deal, which will have the town talking about you. You guys just PISS ME OFF, like no tomorrow. You wanna fill up Shea Stadium, that hideous hunk of steel, just off Flushing Bay?

I waited for deals of a Championship Caliber & you guys had all the movement, of a constipated person on a toilet bowl. It's no fun, & this replicates '01;

So, for this week, you're on my Ignore Button. It'll allow me some sleep;

See you in September;

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Good morning Michael! And I understand where your thoughts are coming from. Have a great week!!!!

8:34 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Have a Great one as well, Peter:

Guys in their 40s(Though El Duque, I suspect is older), should've been retired by now.

9:26 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home