lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, March 10, 2007

WROR-FM 105.7 In Boston. ESPECIALLY "Loren & Wally"

My thanks to Kristen Cornette of "Red Sox Diehard" for giving me the heads up on this station, in the message boards:

I just upgraded my Palm T/X to 2GB, turning it into a media centre. The song "Juan Damon", in (DISS)honour of Johnny Damon's Defection for large amounts of cash to the NY Yankees, inspired this song & subsequent download, which was added to my Palm, for my laughing & listening pleasure;

I found a treasure trove of MP3s' to download, on the "Loren & Wally" page & got such songs as "Golden Bananna", a send up of "Copacabana" & "Garbage Man", from Billy Joel's "Piano Man";

"Loren & Wally" are to me what "Imus In The Morning" was before he turned all political. Let's hope that "Loren & Wally", NEVER go that route;

Click on the title of this article & you'll find songs to download to your iPod for free;

Thanks!

Michael

2 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

Loren & Wally are lots of fun. MY WIFE has listened to them in the morning since long before we met.

9:44 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Their Musical Sendups have been loaded onto my Palm T/X:

Tom Doyle also makes that show go with "Townie Tunes";

Wally Brine's rendition of "Juan Damon", dissing Johnny Damon, had me almost peeing;

& "The Garbageman" song, a sendup of "Piano Man" was a great Billy Joel Parody;

Sul, I look at them as a great source of downloads. They are what "Imus In The Morning" was, when it was a local show, here in NYC.

2:53 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home