lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, March 04, 2007

"Fruit & Nut Land"



Ahhh, Los Angeles, "City Of The Angels", on The Left Coast, as I thank, graciously, Anita Moore's, Simon-Peter Says & Salve Regina's Blogs, for pointing me to all of this;

Home to The "Novus Ordo" Dodgers Fans, who arrive at Games in the 3rd or 4th Inning & leave by the 7th Inning(We In Brooklyn, Consider You, NOT Our Baseball Brethren, in your practice of rooting for your team, for it is NOT pure);

You have a Nondescript Shopping Mall Church, The Seat of The Los Angeles Archbishop, who is as Orthodox as a Bacon Sandwich in a Deli in Borough Park, Brooklyn, on a Saturday Morning(This Area is a Orthodox Jewish Neighbourhood, BTW);

So, he as Primate of "Fruit & Nut Land", presides over a Religious Education Conference, disguised as a "Woodstock Festival", but with "Liturgical" Dancing;

If I wanted Dancing, I could go to a Discoteque in Manhattan, or The Ballet Or Opera. I don't need entertainment at Mass on Sunday;

How much BANAL Music will come out of this Conference, for use at Sunday Mass?
KOJAK was right, as L A is "Fruit & Nut Land";

& you wonder why I have Gregorian Chant on my blog?

Michael

3 Comments:

Blogger Anita Moore said...

you wonder why I have Gregorian Chant on my blog?

Well, it has to be somewhere, because it's nowhere to be found at the Los Angeles Religious Education Conference and Fancy Dress Extravaganza.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

That's because in Fruit & Nut Land, You, Paramedic Girl & Simon Peter Says, are ANATHEMA in Taj Mahony Land, land of the Dancing Girls.

6:14 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

So would I be banned, for that matter, also for showing disrespect for the Novus Ordo L A Dodgers Fans, as I come, originally, from Brooklyn, NY, the Original Home of Dodgers Mania.

6:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home