lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, February 08, 2007

Spring Training Is Upon Us With New Faces

Here we go again! Fort Meyers, here they come:

Dice-K Matsuzaka & JD Drew. The K better be worth it or Scott Boras is going to catch hell in some Red Sox Pub, anywhere in Boston or here in Manhattan, along with Theo Epstein & The NOG. One hopes that JD Drew stays in good health(Here's Hoping that he isn't the '03 Version of Mo Vaughn);

You'll know that the Season is near in March, when RemDawg & DO are telecasting on NESN;

Then it's April, the real season beginning & you know that your blood is boiling with these words "I'm Joe Buck & will be joined in a moment by Tim Mc Carver" are spoken on FOX;

It's Red Sox Time Folks, across our Nation. Enjoy!

Michael

6 Comments:

Blogger Royal Rooters said...

Just 8 more days! Truck Day's Monday!

4:26 PM  
Blogger Christine E. said...

noooooooo not Carver and Buck!

Hopefully Drew and Matsuzaka are excellent, but if they are not, I would pay money to see Boras have to explain to a bunch a Red Sox fans what happened...LOL

Hope you are well..

a week to go!

9:37 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Well, I can practically taste the Season, now that Football is over:

All is well as baseball has returned;

& I knew it that Mc Carver could only inflame so many passions, leading to keeping us writing about his latest dumber than average comments.

3:07 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

I am so looking to the season starting but,I am so not looking to listwning to Joe Buck,Joe Morgan or TIM"I cant pronounce the players names" Mccarver.I created a mets blog:) I had to put a place to talk about my Beloved SHAWN GREEN!:)

3:37 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

as i write this from my phone, i am convinced that alex rodriguez is responsible for global warming.

8:08 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Haha...I think we should leave it up to him to keep sinking. Our words might not be necessary! It's Sunday, and we are gettin' so so so close!

8:56 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home