lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, February 06, 2007

You Can Read This Blog On A Cell Phone

If you have Cingular or SprintPCS here in the Good Ol' USA, then you're in luck because I have a link to an amazing new browser called "Opera Mini":

Quite-Simply, you don't NEED to buy a T-Mobile Sidekick III to get the WWW on your cell phone. You just download it to your cell phone on the 2 mentioned companies phones & Voila', you're in real cyberspace;

OK, the images aren't big but one can read a real, abeit-compressed web page, as if on one's home computer;

Just scroll to "Opera Mini" & get instructions on how to download it to your phone, as you'll have saved a load of bucks buying fancy equipment;

You'll thank me in the morning;

Mike;

Oh, & Verizon Wireless Customers are out of luck, BTW!

4 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

You're everywhere!!!!
I only have a trac-phone, for car emergencies. I don't get out much (kidding). Take care Michael! P

10:06 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

U2 Peter:

I can even send pics from my phone to the blog & write the blog from the phone;

I don't even have to be by a computer to do so;

Ahh, the Tech Age!

1:02 PM  
Blogger Christine E. said...

Unfortunately, I have Verizon--but I do have a question--does the blog on the phone also include the music? ;-)

I do get the scores of all the Red Sox games sent to my phone tho...:-)

Hope you are well! Stay warm!

12:27 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Sorry to disappoint, Christine, but no Gregorian Chant plays on a cell unless one has Windows Mobile 5.0 on a PDA or, perhaps on the New iPhone from Cingular & Apple:

But the Browser does play with real web, abeit compressed;

& Will be upgrading to a Nokia 6102i, this afternoon;

As Nicky Rogan said about Game 6, "This Could Be It", strangely-quoting from Mets Radio Play By Play Man, Bob Murphy, considering that Nicky Rogan was a lifelong Red Sox Fan in NYC, in the movie, "Game 6";

All is pretty well here in NYC, Christine. It's almost time for "Manny Being Manny";

Michael

2:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home