lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, February 04, 2007

High Speed Data In One's Hand Over The Years-From Fenway Park Among Other Places

One Sunday Afternoon, I was watching Red Sox-Expos at Fenway Park. I was using Voicestream's Service:

I called from the Fenway Park Centerfield Bleachers & reached my friend in Queens, Ed, of the "Hades Haus" Blog. Because of my plan, it was a local call, anywhere in the Northeastern United States. I even sent him a text message(July, 2000);

In September, 2000, it was a repeat of that procedure. BTW, the Red Sox played the Mariners. I even got to see Carl Everett, a certain player known for his tempermental tendencies;

The Red Sox won in the 2 times, when I sat in the Lower Bleachers. My Track Record in both Infield & Outfield Grandstand, is an 0-2 Record. In the 1st Game in June, 1997, I had no digital phone on me to send text messages(Outfield Grandstand). In the 4th Game, this time on 9/2/06, I had small web, & text Messaging as well as Voice from a Nokia & it was a local call from Fenway to Queens(Infield Grandstand by the Red Sox Dugout);

I know that today is the NFL's big Super Bowl Match, like I care. If the Bears win, it'll be fine, as many were at Mass this morning. Nevertheless, I'm realizing that Baseball is just around the corner, as Pitchers & Catchers are soon to report to Training Camp;

& I'll be getting a new cell phone with Computer Capabilities from Cingular, now known as the New A T & T. Imagine shooting Videos & Still Pics, as well as reading documents on a phone-it'll be possible with the Cingular 3125, using Windows Mobile 5.0+using real web & e-mail, as well as listening to MP 3s' & watching Video. Even the T-Mobile Sidekick III can't do that;

In 2000, all I could do is talk & text-now I can send videos from Fenway Park, Citizen's Bank Ballpark & Shea Stadium. & to think that on 3/31/98, the 1st Digital Act from Shea Stadium, was a short e-mail to my GeoBook, hooked up on dialup to Earthlink, from an OMNIPOINT Phone;

Technology can be a blessed thing;

Michael

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home