lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, February 05, 2007

I'd Like To Thank Peter's Red Sox Forever For This Idea

If You Click On The Title, he'll tell you about having Added NBC's Weather Plus, for NBC 30-Hartford:

I just did the same for our NYC Market, NBC's Weather Plus for NBC 4 NY;

That icon is below the Open Office Icon;

Now, 2 weather lookups are on this blog;

A public service of Michael;

Good Night & at Least Football's over;

Time for Baseball & it's just around the corner.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Michael, thanks...I emailed you, too...and if I had a choice, I'd go to the most local source...in your case, NBC4, and in mine NBC30...both owner owned and operated by NBC, the network WITHOUT Katie Couric! And they have my viewership for that and many other reasons. Stay warm...your friend Peter.

11:29 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Mercifully Sans Katie:

& to think that "Today" used to be hosted by Hugh Downs & Barbara Walters;

Whoa, how old am I!

11:51 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

I'm always a huge Hugh fan........he's still with us, isn't he????? Thanks again...P

12:22 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Google it, Peter on Hugh Downs:

I believe that he's nice & retired to AZ;

& Joe Garagiola was on that show.

3:33 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

I cant wait for baseball to start I just want to hide and come out when it starts:)

10:33 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home