lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, November 01, 2008

MMCCXCV

As Latin is my favorite Liturgical Lingua Franca, like Baseball is my favorite Sport, the two cross paths on occasion:

I love my sport to be played on Green Grass, not Artificial Turf-out of doors and not in a catwalk-laden Cloth Tent like Tropicana Field, as it is played in Fenway Park and will be at Keyspan Park and Citi Field;

I love my Communion Antiphon chanted in Latin, along with Certain Prayers of The Catholic Church;

Even a chant of "Yankees Suck" was written in Latin, a year ago, hence where the Sport and The Lingua Franca, collide in Harmony;

At times, the Latin Derived Spanish Language, is good for both Baseball and Catholic Liturgy. Even French fits here, as I had gone to 2 Expos Games in Jarry Park in 1973;

A Plus Tarde! Mas Tarde! Later!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home