lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

This Was Seen In That Low Rent Dog Poop Remover From News Corp, The NY Post



I realize that I just shot this from my Cell Phone, but do NOT Insult the City Of Boston as a 3rd Rate City:

I'm originally from Brooklyn;

Copley Square is MORE-BEAUTIFUL than Union Square;

Fenway Park is where I have my Mini-Ebbets Field Experience;

The Green Line T to Kenmore for Red Sox Games, is the equivalent of taking a Trolley on Bedford Avenue to a Dodgers Game;

You A--ho-es in News Corp, do own WFXT CH25 in Boston;

Game On Cafe' & Cask N Flagon are cool places along with Boston Beer Works, as there's NOTHING right by Shea Stadium;

I loathe SMUGNESS;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why would anyone use the Post for anything but toilet paper? Or the WSJ, for that matter?

This whole Boston/NY thing is getting very, very old. I feel sorry for the people who are buying into it that one city is "bad" and the other "good." It's really pathetic.

3:27 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

It's OLD, TIRESOME & as DUMB As a Tim Mc Carver Observation on Derek Jeter:

It's as Old as Methuselah.

3:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home