lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, February 03, 2008

A Belichik Joke

Bill Belichik dies in a car crash and ends up in front in front of St.Peter.
St. Peter says I don’t know what to do with you. You’ve created many Videos and helped a lot of Coaches in the new electronic age, but you’ve also been a royal pain to some of our big fans. I’ll tell you what, I’ll let you have a look at heaven and hell and choose for yourself.
So St. Peter shows Bill heaven, with the clouds and Angels and harps, and Bill thinks to himself: “OK, as far as it goes.”
Then St. Peter shows Bill hell, with scantily clad bathing beauties on a tropical beach with palm trees and Bill thinks to himself: “This is a no-brainer!”
So Bill says to St. Peter: “I’ll take hell!”
Two weeks later St. Peter thinks to himself: “I wonder how Bill is doing?”
So he drops by hell and finds Bill chained to a wall, consumed by flames and screaming in agony.
“Where are the bathing beauties, where’s the beach?” Cried Bill. “This isn’t what you showed me!”
“That”, said St. Pete, “was a demo.”

Bwahahahaha!
Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home