lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

I Do NOT Think The Mets Are Serious About Johann Santana

Let me guess-JEFFY has entered the Picture, as in the Past, Omar Minaya ran the show, while Fred Signed The Cheques:

I think that The Fans with the Weekend Packages, aren't buying any more crap from this team, so I've heard. I've heard of a # of Plan cancellations, over the 20% Price Increase, as well as knowing that The Wilpons are trying to turn Citi Field into a Subscription-Only Ballpark, with absolutely-maximum revenues;

The Latest is that The Mets may not part with a Supposedly-Prized Outfielder;

I suspect that may be cover for Jeffy putting his foot down & saying "NO", as it might interfere with his plans to buy a MacBook Air & an iPhone, as well as a hot dog & a soda;

Take very-little, seriously, from what eminates from Shea Stadium & Mets Ownership;

FENWAY, Here I Come;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ;

PS-For Jeffy, "Fitzy" sends you a huge "GFY"!

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger BklynSoxFan said...

Oh yes they are! They pulled off the deal today, and it's a steal for the Mets.

6:58 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Quinn?

You HAVE SAVED THE DAY;

One CORONA or 2 In YOUR HONOUR

8:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home