lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, February 05, 2008

Super Tuesday

I'm NOT talking about Barack Obama-Hillary Clinton-John Mc Cain & Mitt Romney:

For Lo, in Lower Manhattan, in "The Canyon Of Heroes" on Broadway, from Battery Park to City Hall, The Street is Awash In Blue:

From My Office, I heard the Name of Rusty Staub, a Long Ago NY Mets Hero, chanted;

@ Least The NY Giants haven't been called before Congress, to answer Steroid Allegations, unlike the NY Yankees of Y2K;

I wonder if Belichik is Taping This Celebration;

I wonder if Ed Koch, he who disdained The Giants for playing in East Rutherford, NJ, is celebrating today, as if I cared;

In My Farewell To Shea Stadium, I shall remember my ONLY NY Giants Live Game, a Victory Over San Diego & This Super Bowl Upset For The Ages. I think that it was the Re-Kindling Of A Rooting Interest;

For The Giants Roots run DEEP in this City's Psyche-They @ least Know what they're Doing;

Vince Lombardi Wouldda Been Proud, as he came from The Great Coaching Line of Jim Lee Howell;

As wouldda been Tom Landry, from that same line;

For The Giants Hold The Vince Lombardi Trophy, named for One Of Their Own;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home