lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

O My Goodness Gracious-Johann Santana Is In Fred Wilpon's Bawx

With "Apologies"(Yeah, Right) to Suzyn Waldman,The NY Mets have won the Johann Santana Sweepstakes, by making the Deal with The Twins, who get Carlos Gomez & Philip Humber in that deal. WHAT an UPGRADE!

George? Will Roger be coming to your BAWX, anytime Soon?(Bwahahahahahahaha);

Omar is a Deal-Master, as he probably did hang Jeffy from an Upper-Level Shea Ramp to get this deal done;

I think I'll finally take The Mets up on a Final Ticket Package, as well as head to Fenway Park a few times this year;

After Last Year's Collapse, directions are changing;

My Thanks to Quinn-Omnipotent Q, for the report on The Deal;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Mike, I heard about "the deal" last evening, but I'm never on the computer after 4PM, unless there is something BLOCKBUSTER!
I'm glad he is in the NL. And so are the Twinkies!!!
Blog friend Peter

8:27 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

It's great watching Yankees Fans so upset:

So Good, So Good, So Good, So Good!

3:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home