lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, February 10, 2008

This Morning's Intellectual Discourse AKA The Traditional Latin Mass

As Dear Valerie, a Survivor of "Boston 212" put it, in regards to "Anima Mea", she knows that the "International Committee On English Language In The Liturgy" (ICEL), blew it when the English Interpretation read "I Shall Be Healed" & NOT "My Soul Shall Be Healed." Something is missing there in the Interpretation of "Domine Non Sum Dignus", where "Anima Mea", became "I Shall Be Healed" NOT "My Soul Shall Be Healed". Anima is the Latin Word for Soul:

Valerie stated that "I Shall Be Healed" can be an unrealistic expectation. As the Actual Latin says "Anima" or Soul, the Gang @ ICEL decided to give it a whole new, perhaps humanistic, meaning;

& you wonder WHY I will attend a Latin Mass, as nothing is corrupted to someone's agenda. Humanity cannot exist with out man or woman, having a soul. It's what separates us from being mere animals. Souls are animated by Grace;

WHY Did ICEL, Forget that?

Mike-RSN-NYCQ-In The RC Diocese Of Brooklyn

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home