lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, January 27, 2008

It'll Be 7 Games This Year

3 Games at Fenway Park, 3 Games @ Shea Stadium & one in "The Toilet." My farewell to Shea Stadium will be Friday, September 5th, when the Phillies play the Mets in a 7:10 Game:

My Shea Last Game will be a Night Game, as my 1st Game there, in 1966, was a Night Game;

My 1st trip to "The Toilet" was a daytime affair-so shall my last trip be in daylight;

Fenway Park will be daylight only;

I'm readying for my '09 Baseball Routine this way;

Mike-RSN-NYCQ

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

What dates do you have for Fenway? If I happen to pick up a ticket for one of them, maybe we can meet under the grandstand. I don't have any plans yet, but I expect I might get to one or two this year.

12:33 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I can order them thru Ticketsplus.com/Got tired of waiting in Virtual Waiting Room/April 20th/Bleachers 41

12:45 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home