lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, January 25, 2008

With My Transition To Fenway Only-Avoiding Citi Field & The New Toilet

Red Sox Single Game Tickets Go On Sale On Saturday, beginning @ 10AM, so I'll be online experiencing the joys & sorrows of The Waiting Room(Virtual);

Next Year, I'll try for a 4 Game Package;

Since the NY Mets are kicking their Fans to the Curb, with their "Ebbets Field Of Schemes", they can count me out, as I'm "Sending Up To Boston";

& The NY Yankees @ "The Toilet"-"Fitzy" sends you a giant "GFY";

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

YOPu make me miss living in boston and yes michael I will try my best to be a regular here :)

7:56 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Keep On Coming, Kaylee, keep on coming:)

9:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck this morning!

9:12 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Thanks, Lisa:

Last Season, in The Mets Yankees Series("The Carousel Continues Here @ Shea Park. It's Like a Park" according to Tim Mc Carver{NO, Puhleese}), I went to Red Sox-Braves @ Fenway Park, where Kason Gabbard pitched nicely to a standing ovation(To think he got traded for ERIC GAG-ME, gives me GAS);

I avoided those hideous misfits called "The Bleacher Creatures" of Yankee Stadium, who show up @ Shea Stadium, & ACT like a--holes, drinking the ball park dry & offering to fight grandmothers in the stands;

I may avoid this, in the last year of Shea Stadium, where many of the Mets Fans are fearing EXCLUSION in the New Ballpark, by owners who prefer quiet, unquestioning corporate-types.

9:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home