lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, January 07, 2008

Producing Ad Copy With A Mac

Being a Mac OS X(10.5.1-Leopard)user, I have great choices in Software. I have Neolithic Office, which uses Open Office Code & the Edition is 2.2.2, Patch #6:

I put together an Ad for the General Stephen A. Moylan Assembly #715, 4th Degree-Knights Of Columbus, for their Dinner Journal, from my main Red Sox Bar, Professor Thom's;

I used the business letter template & converted it into a P D F Format. In fact, there are two versions of the ad, both stylishly-done;

It was easy. @ least I didn't have to pay $399 for MS Office:Mac, to get the job done;

In fact, the Receipt for The Ad was done on here, using the Business Letter Template, as well as for An Officers' Meeting Letter;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens-Sir Knight-Past Grand Knight

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home