lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, January 05, 2008

I'm Looking Forward To Eastern Orthodox New Years Day-Or December 45th

In case you may not know, according to the Orthodox Churches, it's STILL 2007. Their Calendar reads December 31st on January 13th(Or December 44th, as per a Gag that Peter N, from "Peter's Red Sox Forever" came up with in celebration of my Birthday Last Year, which is on December 45th or January 14th):

On the Orthodox New Years Eve, I will be attending a Tridentine Latin Mass @ St John's Chapel @ 80th Street & Metropolitan Avenue, which I did on my Birthday, January 14th, '07, though I did attend that Mass in St Agnes Church on East 43rd Street, between Lexington & 3rd Avenues in Manhattan, which allowed me to pick up on Latin, where I left off, in 1965:

My Places of Celebration are "Professor Thom's" & "The Hairy Monk";

Famous 14th Of January Birthdays are as follows;

1741 Benedict Arnold (traitorous General in the American Revolution)

1875 Albert Schweitzer (humanitarian, physician, musician, philospher)

1914 Thomas J. Watson, Jr. (President of IBM from 1952 to 1971)

1941 Faye Dunaway (actress)

1948 Carl Weathers (actor)

1963 Steven Soderbergh (film director)

1968 LL Cool J (rapper)

1982 Rosa Lopez (singer)

1916 Andrew A Rooney(CBS 60 Minutes Commentator);

Andy Rooney will be 92;

Michael-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels: , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger paramedicgirl said...

Well, in case I don't drop by on January 14, I'll just Happy Birthday a little early!

12:06 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

& Georgia, I Thank You:

Michael

5:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home