lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, January 17, 2008

On Tuesday, January 15th, MS Office:Mac'08 Came Out &...

I'm thinking of trying the 30 Day Free Trial. However, with "iWork'08" & Neolithic Office 2.2.2 Patch #6, I'm pretty Well-Set, as "iWork'08" & Neolithic Office can read & write MS Office:Mac'08, nicely. The 4th Degree Knights Of Columbus Ads were done with the Business Letter Template, allowing me to complete 3 ads in 30 minutes, while using the Neolithic Office Suite, which pays a nice tribute to AppleWorks 6.2.9, as an Application:

Then, with "iWork'08", I can complete a professional looking newsletter in short time. The total cost of both programs is $90.51, while with MS Office:Mac'08, it would run me a considerable amount more, like $400 to $500. & from what I've read, my combo gives me more, for more bang for the$;

Open Source & Apple Software, allow me to save Bucks, while the "Gold Standard" isn't all that Golden, anymore. Both of my suites read MS Word, PowerPoint & Excel for a mere pittance;

Mike In Queens

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Mike in Queens, hello to you! To tell you the truth, I am fairly illiterate when it comes to computers. I love my desktop Mac, and the Apple system makes it easy for dummies like me. Hey, at least, most of the time, I can type! Take care.

7:39 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Peter?
I was able to create 3 ad copies in 30 Minutes on Neo Office, which is a Mac Application;

I actually get real work done on a Mac

11:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home