lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, January 26, 2008

It's Official-I've Re-Upped My Citizenship In "The Nation"

I'll be making 3 Trips To Fenway Park, this year, to whatever games I may choose to go to:

I am NOT taking a Ticket Plan with THE NY METS, who're ready to KICK Real Fans to the curb as I'll freelance games there;

1 LAST Game in "The Toilet", preferably with The Red Sox;

It'll be 3 Mets Games to say "Bye" to Shea Stadium, where the 1st sweet strains of "Yankees SUCK" cascaded from RF Mezzanine over the years, where Piazza overpowered "Roidger";

1st Fenway Jaunt is Sunday, April 20th, when 2 4th Degree Guys galavant by The Cask n Flagon-another one in May & again in September. Also, on a Friday Night in September, I shall be @ 1 last Mets Game, saying a TEARFUL Goodbye;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

I am back again....Lol told you I would be here more often :)

Anyways,that sounds like you got a good deal :) I am going to one series in boston this year I believe :) Not sure which one yet but, probably in May or June is when we are going to visit there :)

8:14 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

You NEED The Team, in your recovery, Kaylee & you have our prayers.

9:29 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

& THE YANKEES STILL SUCK.

9:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home