lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Wednesday, January 02, 2008

I Think I Started A Trend In March, '04

I went Macintosh with a vengeance, 1st with the G3 All In One PowerMacintosh, using Classic Mac OS 9.2.2:

The rest of my friends were all Windows Users, whether XP or '98SE;

My Closest Associate was next & he now uses Panther;

Another associate uses Panther;

I've used All Of Mac OS X, from Cheetah, now into Leopard, with Panther being my Longest-Used System, though that trip into OS 9(LimelightU1), was the sign that home is now an Apple Shop;

Others around me are going Mac OS X;

"iWork" makes work fun without all the work;

Neolithic Office allows me to be a pro without paying the "Gates Tax";

& even Microsoft Office is more-fun on a Mac OS X Machine;

& one can buy a renovated Mac & have a better machine than with a new Windows Machine;

My many Red Sox Watching Friends, also use Macs @ work & @ home;

& "Professor Thom's" Music System is an iBook on iTunes;

& "The Hairy Monk"'s Music System is an iPod;

& "Free Throw Studios" will be using an eMac on Leopard, for it's web coverage & Productions;

I don't think that Microsoft has any real "VISTAS" on their Horizon, as Vista might sink old MS;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home