lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Monday, December 24, 2007

Things I'm Grateful Over Christmas Time

The Return Of The Latin Mass & An Appreciation of The Beauty Of Gregorian Chant:

The Tiger & Leopard Versions of Mac OS X(Windows Does NOT Cut it For Me);

The 2nd World Series Championship Of The Boston Red Sox in 4 Years;

The TOTAL ILLEGITIMACY Of the 2000 WS Champion* NY Yankees(Better Conditioning Through Syringe Therapy);

My Brother Who Gave me the disk to put OS X-Leopard on my eMac;

iWork, an amazing Office Suite of Applications, taking the drugery out of writing;

My Friends & Business Associates in the Knights Of Columbus & Ancient Order Of Hibernians, as well as my new favorite place for tension release, The Moose;

My Fellow & Sister Red Sox Bloggers & Mets Bloggers;

& The Great Realization That Christmas is NOT Confinded to December 25th, Like Madison Avenue Thinks It Is;

Merry Christmas;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home