lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, December 21, 2007

The Ramp Is Gone-Shea's Next

You leave the IRT #7 Train @ Willets Point Blvd-Shea Stadium, & normally you go down a Steel Ramp, & disembark from the 7 Train:

It was a place where you could grab a Glimpse of a Mets Game or the Shea Field;

It's GONE;

It's going to be a bit rough getting to Shea by 7 Train for next season, as well as leaving Shea Stadium;

It's the Start of The Shea Stadium Demolition, bit by bit;

It's the Beginning of The End;

There might be a tear shed by me;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens;

PS-Last Chance For Red Sox Nation to come to the Site Of Game 6 Of The 1986 World Series;

For me, it's a chance to thank my folks, now gone, who took me to the place that was NOT Yankee Stadium;

ML

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks, Michael...but I think I'll pass. Those demons have long been exorcised!!!

8:19 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

That's true as of 10/27/04 & again in this past season of Joy:

Though, however, Fenway Park was sold out so much, that a Huge New England Contingent was coming down to the Big Ball Park in Corona, Queens;

I'll be saying Good Bye This Year, to The Place where I 1st Despised The Yankees.

10:07 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home