lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, December 08, 2007

Feast Of The Immaculate Conception-Today, 12/08


This is Mary-Mother Of God's Feast & A Holy Day Of Obligation, so if your Catholic, find a Mass & get to it:

SHE is Patroness Of The Church In The United States Of America;

The Gloria will be sung & Hymns, Hopefully, will be Glorious;

Santa Maria, Madre De Dios, Ruega Por Nosotros Pecadores, Ahora Y En La Hora, De Nuestra Muerte, Amen;

Holy Mary, Mother Of God, Pray For Us Sinners, No & @ The Hour Of Our Death Amen;

In Nomini Patris, Et Filli, Et In Spiritu Sancti, Amen;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

Blogger BklynSoxFan said...

I believe the title of the post should be "Feast..."

1:29 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I Stand Corrected, O Q:

I hope that you were able to find a Mass by You;

Remember the time when you could set your clock & watch to a Catholic Mass Schedule? I think that it went out when $1.30 Seats at Shea Stadium were discontinued, if not before;

Mike Leggett

4:02 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

I was reading your comment on my blog and had to stop by.Though, i am not catholic that was a greayt post.Hope you are doing well.I have improved since the other day.i am feeling alot better! Hope you are too :p

9:24 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'm happy to hear, Kaylee,, that you're feeling better:

Take Great Care;

Michael

2:19 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home