lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, December 06, 2007

Now To The Driver Who Cut Off a Q53 Bus On Woodhaven Blvd @ 73rd Avenue-WHY?

I was on the Q53 Bus, Bus #8121, Run #23, headed to get something to eat after work, after getting off @ the Woodhaven Blvd Express Stop on the BMT Broadway-Jamaica Line J Train:

All was well until someone decided to cut a bus off, stopping short, forcing me to fly across the bus like a Trapeze Artist;

To the Joker, why the hurry? Are you a thrill seeker who needs an adrenalin fix? Then go ride on the Cyclone Roller Coaster in Coney Island or on the one @ Rye's Playland;

Were you looking for a Quick Buck Insurance Injury to fatten your wallet? Go take a fall in a Law Office. I'm sure you'll find a Personal Injury Barrister;

I've got a few scrapes & I'm upset, but it could've been worse than that;

The Joker, most-likely, isn't too smart. If that Person's a guy,he probably would think he'll have a 1 Night Stand with Ellen De Generes & be wondering why it flopped;

If the Joker's a female & not too bright, she'd probably be thinking of a 1 Night Stand with Harvey Fierstein & wondering why it didn't work out;

A Driver's License in NY State, or ANY State, is NOT a License To Be Stupid, though I have a friend who can customize a License To Be Stupid for a fee;

& I'm a little sore for that person's UTTER STUPIDITY;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

4 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

OMG I AM gLAD YOU werENt SERIOUsLY INJURED ALOT OF STUPId peopLE ArOUND!!!!!!!!!!!

how u been?

I have been in lots of pain and very depressed!!!!:(

10:22 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Kaylee?

I'm sore but fine;

& I worry & Pray for you;

You've been Exceptionally-Special to all of us in Red Sox Nation & to the Traditionalist Catholic Bloggers around this country;

I thank You for the visit & wish that you'd stop by a little-more often;

Love, Michael

10:58 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

THANK YOU SO MUCH MICHEAL! i QILL TRY AND STOP BY MORE OFTEN I FORGET ABOUT YOUR BLOG!:(

11:15 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

What other Baseball Blog plays Gregorian Chant?

Look no further.

12:02 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home