lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, December 06, 2007

The M Donald Grant List Is Renamed "ULTIMATE SCHMUCKS"



This can be said about M Donald Grant & Joan Whitney Payson-neither NY Giants Stockholder voted to move the team, Willie Mays & All, to San Francisco, but M. Donald Grant DESERVES to be on the Newly-Named List Of Over The Edge Betrayers in both NYC & Boston Sports Circles:

Unfortunately, I had no stock shot of Robert Moses. When I find one, I'll post his photo;

But, I did find this guy, one of the 3 MOST-DESPISED Men in all the History of my Native Borough, which is Brooklyn. Unfortunately, I had no stock shots of Hitler nor Stalin, so Walter O'Malley, a Son(ovabithch)of The BRONX, will have to do. I do know this-You lived in a Mansion on Bedford Avenue & Peter, Your Son, did Graduate from Cathedral Preparatory Seminary in 1951, in the days when students, preparing for further Catholic Seminary Studies, actually went to school on Saturday, with Thursdays off. Your old delivery boy, WHO you never tipped, told me this in Woodhaven House Pub, on Woodhaven Blvd in Rego Park, on the Evening of Monday, September 24th, 2007, on the 50th Anniversary of the Last M L B Game, between the BROOKLYN Dodgers & the Pittsburgh Pirates. I had gone to see the Mets @ Shea Stadium, watching their meltdown, 13-4 & their fall from 1st Place, that evening & shed a tear in memory of the departure of "Dem Bums", as The Mets were becoming "Dem Noo Bums", or as Bob & Doug Mac Kenzie, would've said in a cross between Canadian Prairie Province/Brooklyn Accent, "Dem Hosers, Eh";

Since I know very Little Gaelic, the list is hearby renamed "The ULTIMATE SCHMUCKS List". All da usual suspects from the "M. Donald Grant List" are on this list+the names of 4 new honorees
all 4 of dem, hated in Brooklyn, as well as other parts of the NY Metropolitan Area;

"ULTIMATE SCMUCKS"-it has a Nice BROOKLYN Ring to it;

Mike-RSN-NYC-Queens

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home