lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, March 30, 2007

"I'll Take A Smaller Plan & LIMIT MYSELF To That Plan In Watching The NY Mets"



Last year, I was @ the 3rd Mets-Yankees Game, which was on ESPN. To say the LEAST, it was annoying:

Jumping in the aisles to block Mets Ticket Holders Views, for purposes of extreme annoyance, Blohole Yankees Fans, many accomplished in the "Art" of "Inhaling" their 9th beer by the top of the 2nd Inning, were in full force, looking for a bad beating or 2 or even 3;

I'll AVOID them by taking a bargain plan of 5 games at Shea Stadium, in Upper Level. I will also AVOID going to that place in The Bronx, known by us in Red Sox Nation, as "The Toilet", a grand term, given by Jere of "A Red Sox Fan In Pinstripe Territory", who's moving to Boston;

& may actually do another Red Sox Game or 2, later this season;

Mike

2 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

Please let us in Boston know when you're in town, if you make it to a game or two here.

12:08 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'll let you & The Nation in Boston, know when I'm coming:

Meanwhile, it's Dice-K in Philly, tomorrow.

2:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home