lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, October 28, 2006

"Mr Tony La Russa's In EXCLUSIVE Possession of This Distinction"

Having managed the 1989 World Champion Oakland Athletics & 2006 World Champion St Louis Cardinals, all while wearing Sunglasses:

It's a piece of trivia, even Tim Mc Carver can't touch;

Maybe, I'll take to wearing sunglasses in my 2AM forays into Forest Park, in Queens;

It's only a ZANY Idea;

& Tony has broken a Curse;

Keith Hernandez Knows this one;

Click on the Title, as you laugh yourself silly, while Tuned to the '04 Red Sox World Championship DVD;

Thanks;

& Tim? Get some oxygen; You're Out of Breath.

9 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

Congrats to the cardinals!BUt, I am fully anticipating on rooting for the red sox next october!!!!
-kaylee

8:30 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

and not the cardinals or tigers!but maybe the mets!
-kaylee

8:31 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

i am tired of all my friends who are all either yankees fans or blue jays fans(i am the only red sox fan) say the red sox will not be "back" in 07.and i am ready for the red sox to prove them wrong.
Check out my latest post on my blog.
-kaylee

8:43 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'll Give it a read & write, Kaylee!

12:51 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Keep Up The Spirit & Keep The Faith, Kaylee:

Michael!

1:00 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Phat free was laugh filled...great site Michael. And the blogger issues I emailed you about yesterday (Sunday) were fixed before 11am Sunday. Hey, I enjoyed that!!

9:08 AM  
Blogger Suldog said...

Funny stuff. Congrats to the Cards.

12:38 PM  
Blogger laura said...

Those sunglasses at night really were pretty annoying!

4:45 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

It's La Russa's way of saying "Am I Annoying":

Like whenever Mc Carver makes a point, by beating people over the head with it.

6:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home