lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, October 20, 2006

"I Had No Idea That The NY Mets Could Do This"

Cause me to lose sleep:

Drink Like it's New Year's Eve & St. Patrick's Day;

I waxed philosophically last night;

Then, I inexplicably burst into tears this morning, around 10:24 Eastern Time(Sounds like a FOX Starting Time for Postseason);

I had no idea that The Mets could still drive me crazy, after all these years, as I was just choking back tears at 2:02PM, ET(Yes, that just might be an ESPN Starting Time);

It was just like that disasterous Yankees Series, in August, whilst The Carmine Hose were just, basically Pawtucket, which made me numb;

Well, Omar-back to the drawing board;

The World Series on FOX, tomorrow Night at 7:30PM Eastern(4:30PM Pacific);

Here's to La Russa's 12 Game Losing Streak in the World Series;
It'll wipe the smile off Lord Albert of the Pu Pu Platter, the New King of Smarmy.

6 Comments:

Blogger Suldog said...

My condolences, Michael.

2:38 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Thanks, Suldog:

However, the Mets are on the Ascendancy while DFYankees are on the way out;

& the Mets Caps are still being worn today;

I'll switch to my traditional Red Sox Cap, in time to watch the Tigers taking out Senor Sunglasses & Lord Albert of The Pool Halls.Pool Halls will get the same comeuppance as Barry Bonds did in '02;

& That would be nice!

4:32 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

& I enjoyed Rob Bartlett's wacky Impersonation of Omar Minaya, on "Imus", this morning, especially when he would go back to The Dominican republic & have some "Blow";

It left me laughing a whole lot.

4:36 PM  
Blogger laura said...

My mom was saying last night how annoying those sunglasses were. We wanted the Mets to win, and now we want to see the Cardinals lose for beating them. Plus, the Tigers are still awesome for beating NYY.

4:46 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

F--- S'r Sunglasses:

F--- Lord Albert of The Pool Halls;

Anyone who displays all of the "Class" of Barry Bonds, shall be Annihilated;

Tigers In 4;

Red Sox Cap comes back in Vogue.

12:31 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

&, BTW, I burst into tears, 3x in 2 days.

9:39 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home