lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, August 12, 2006

"All's Well That Ends, Wells"

David?

Where have you been?

Magnificently done, into 8th Inning;

Lots of run support was given to you & you really held on;

Not wild at all;

Great with 9-2 Victory & no complaints from me;

For me, there was a switch in location for viewing the game & it must've worked like a good luck charm;

Was @ "The Hairy Monk", with some of the "Professor Thom's" Crew;

& was drinking exceptionally-fresh Sam Adams, poured by Leanne of East Belfast, & Cory of Boston & the Purveyor of The Perfect Pint of Guinness Stout, The Illustrious Mr Ivan Spence of East Belfast;

& I received the Customary Kiss from a young lady;

Mr Ed Trotter of The Area & a frequent contributor to "Red Sox Diehard", was at the bar;

I sensed a great victory;

Is Mike Lowell awesome or what?

Beaned, gets up, later steals 3rd(much harder to steal than 2nd) & makes great in-stand catch between 2 Yankee dudes, comparable to Pokey Reese(Game of 072404), NOT "Captain Fist Pump"(What TF was NESN thinking, comparing that catch to "Mr Brokeback"; Oh, I forgot about NY TIMES Company Part-Ownership);

DFYankees lost 7-4 to LA Angels of Anaheim(Thahhhhhhhhh Yankees Suck, to paraphrase one Harry Moskowitz of The Bronx, he being known as John Sterling);

1984 Boston Globe Scholastic Athlete Pitcher, Tom Glavine of Billerica, pitched & the Mets lost 2-1 in Washington's RFK Stadium, with Mets being 24 Games over .500;
Nice to know that Glavine's Mojo is back;

But, Wells' Mojo was really magnificent.

6 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

The title of this post gave me an outloud laugh! And I thought mine was funny....great job.

10:02 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

And ML, did you see what the Fox schedule for today is here in CT?? I put it in my morning post...BOTH the Yanks and the Sox on contending stations. How great is that? But I'll watch the Sox. When we win, that's the important thing. Enjoy your weekend.

10:33 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

That, I shall do, Peter:

Unfortunately, NYC is stuck with FOX Coverage starring "Pukebarf" Mc Carver(Thanks, Jere for that new word);

It's a good thing that FOX is allowing this in CT.

10:46 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Peter?

Your title was a great one:

Had me laughing;

How victory does these things!

12:09 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

And where oh where do you get those Fox stats...please clue me in..I won't tell anyone!

12:16 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Go to msn.foxsports.com:

Click to MLB;

They'll point you to Find FOX Game in your area.

12:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home