lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, August 03, 2006

" That 'Roided PO#2" Homered

HGHiamBALCO hit his 31st this afternoon(I Guess they didn't allow your collection of designer syringes in Canada)in what appears to be an 8-1 Yankees rout of Toronto:

I can't wait until Dr Caitlin of UCLA, comes up with his Urine Test;

If it's perfected, HGH PO#2 will be out of business.


Blogger kaylee said...


7:09 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...


7:17 PM  
Blogger kaylee said...

I know!That would be nice!Did we aquire javy lopez there are reports of it?

7:46 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Let me check.

9:35 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

It's possible by Noon, Friday, according to ESPN.

9:37 PM  
Blogger kaylee said...

Yeah!I think they are trying to SOX lose but i wont give up yet!they are only a gamee behind the yankees!

10:18 PM  
Blogger Peter N said...

31 comments wouldn't even load! We miss Tek's pitch calling already. Read my today's post(s) if you have the time. Hey, and the DP is no more. Have you checked out ? Let me know. And subscribe to me there, even though I know you are right at the top of everyday readers. Have a great weekend Mike.

10:36 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

I'll stop on over, Peter:


10:53 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home