lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, August 04, 2006

"In 29 Days Is My Journey To Lansdowne"

Whilst I will be present for Mets-Phillies tonight @ Shea Stadium in Corona, Queens, my thoughts will be on both the Game @ hand, anything Mr Schilling does in Tampa Bay-St Petersburg & on thoughts of the NY-NNJ Yankees(Northern New Jersey for those outside of the NY Metropolitan Area) vs the Baltimore Bird-Brains, I mean Orioles.

In my burning desire to get away from the "Johnny-Come-Lately" crowd, which thinks that rooting for the Yankees is OK as a Mets Fan, which is a Sacriledge in Shea Stadium & could cause that "NY Fan", a term meaning "Casual Fan Ass Hat", one horrific beating, my thoughts are on September 2nd, where I will watch a game in a MLB Park, evoking thoughts of what deceased relatives did when they were younger in Brooklyn.

It's a magical place, where I got my 1st "Yankees Suck" T-Shirt; It's a place which drives my creative spirit; It's a place which drives this column; It's a place which is also sold out a lot & has been improved immensely. I hope to see my fellow & sister bloggers, as we commiserate about the "Olde Towne Team", in song & revelry.

Fenway Park, Here I Come up to "Dah Pahhhty."
I need it, BADLY!
(Saturday, 9/2/06 7:05PM, Red Sox-Blue Jays-Fenway Park-Infield Grandstand).

3 Comments:

Blogger KAYLEE said...

HAve fun!
-kaylee

5:28 PM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Thank You, Kaylee:

Good thing Curt won his 14th Tonight;

& Yankee Fans are as welcome in Fenway Park or Shea Stadium(A-Fenway In Exile), as Locusts are on a farm.

1:14 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Locusts on a farm? What if it's a locust farm? Ooops..never mind. I could just erase that, but, nah.

9:54 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home