lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, July 29, 2006

FOX Saturday Baseball Today

Just read the schedule:

LA has a FOX Doubleheader on 2 Channels;

Angels Red Sox will be seen in 28% of the TV Markets, including Albany, NY & Buffalo, NY, with Josh Levin, Ken Rosenthal & "The RemDawg",aka Gerald Peter Remy(Will Wally make his premiere on FOX-I hope so);

In 32% of the USA, is Mets-Braves(Kenny Albert-Lou Piniella) from Atlanta(Syracuse, Rochester & Elmira, NY, will carry that Game);

24% will see Cardinals-Cubs, with the Comedy Team of Joe Buck & Tim Mc Carver(Bwahahahahaha);

15% will have the Dodgers @ 4PM;

For RSN-NY, I hope it rains in Atlanta & we get to see Angels-Red Sox;

BTW, Pedro Martinez returned last night & the Mets won.

5 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Michael, I have a question for you. Where do you get that tremendous info, percentages and everything. Please share......and have a great weekend. We need the next 2 in the win column. BADLY. Get back if you can!

10:33 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

ML, I added a "Red Sox Red" clock on my website. Do you think it looks good? Just click on it and it gives you all the analog/digital options, with your choice of color. Red for Sox. Let me know...Peter

11:09 AM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

I am here in boston!and very bored!
nice win by the sox!papi again!It will be an interesting game monday as i am going to see david wells pitch!
-kaylee

8:47 PM  
Blogger KAYLEE said...

Okay I am still up even though it is 12am here (in Boston)But it is only 9 where i live so it is not late for me.ANYWAYS TAVAREZ GOT THAT WIN?That is his first win in how long?He seems to want to blow games more than win them.I a little bored today with the plane ride and all but tomorrow will be funner(is that a word?)as i start going to games.I am going to the last angels game too I found out.
-kaylee

12:28 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

On Fridays & Saturdays, FOX Sports lets everybody know where the FOX Saturday Baseball in a particular region, is being seen+ the Commentators working that Telecast.

9:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home