lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Sunday, June 18, 2006

Leo Mazzone's Revenge & An Hour of Post Game Cuddling

There was a reason why the Atlanta Braves had so-dominated the NL West @ 1st, & then the NL East & He is the Finest Pitching Coach in The World:

Leo Mazzone, need I say more?

How else did the Braves @ least make Postseason for 14 Years? Leo Mazzone is a Genius.

I watched the Friday Night Orioles-Mets Game @ Shea Stadium & Ajay Soler The Cuban was pitching a brilliant Game & after 6 Innings, left with a 3-2 lead, but couldn't break it open vs Eric Bedard, he with a 5.68 ERA;

Aaron Heilman proceeded to do In Game Impersonations of Julian Tavarez, Armando Benitez & Mel Rojas, as well as John Franco, & from '86, Calvin Schiraldi; in other words, this guy gave up 4 runs, causing me much intestinal distress. It ended up a 6-3 Loss;

& Rick Peterson didn't see anything wrong with this? Was he too busy checking the "FOX Saturday Baseball" Schedule to care?

So, it was Post-Game & talked with other Real Mets Fans & one "Poseur", who wore a Mets Cap, who tried to lecture me about the superiority of his city over my city, as I wore a Red Sox Cap, so as to impress his Yankee Fan Friend; I walked away & realised that this Poseur was a Yankees Fan I've seen before; On the 4 Train, this same guy from Manhattan, once did a 1 Way Bet with a Manhattan Consultant, who was a Red Sox Fan from Boston; It was '04 & that Braying Baboon, lost his bet & had to keep his zipper zipped;

I rode "The T", I mean the 7 Train with a Boston University Student, named O'Brien(Wearing a Papelbon Jersey with #58), who lives In Greenwich, CT, who mentioned of some Cool Places to go, pre-game, before Boston Plays The Blue Jays & the Coolest Places are Game On Cafe', by Fenway Park, & "Cornwall's" On Boyleston Street;
Then @ Grand Central Station, I hopped in a cab for that Noted Red Sox-Mets & Grandly-Irish Publick House, "The Hairy Monk" @ East 25th Street & 3rd Avenue;

Ahhh, God Keep Ya Safe, Mr Spence! Ivan Spence, the Evening Bar Manager & Purveyor of The Perfect Pint of Guiness, cleared the end bar seat for me; Peter From Worcester, MA, bought me my requested pint of Miller Lite, which I had then started to sip to refresh me. He was talking with two ladies. I looked & recognised these two women; I met them on New Years' Eve in The Monk;

One of The Two Women, Amy, recognized me(See January 1st, '06 Post);

We met & cuddled together for an hour & I bought her a drink, along with her friend & Peter from Worcester; This made a Seemingly-Dreary Day, turn into a Good Day over all;

Thanks, Ivan:

Thanks, Peter;

& THANK YOU,AMY, Mia Amica!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home