lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Thursday, June 08, 2006

The Banner You See-"Red Sox DieHard"

This is the website which took me on the Red Sox Oddessy to various sites & into the other sites, such as Kelly Jefferson's blog, which led to Call Of The Green Monster, & blogs written by Reb & Jere & The Mighty Quinn & Others.

Kristen Cornette:
You are to be commended for a website which has an incredible "Ease of Use", which has made my Red Sox Nation Journey, so much-more enjoyable & fruitful;
It's an honour to post this banner on my blog;
Thanks!

"Curt?"

"Just Do IT, TONIGHT!"

Click on the banner;
You'll love this comprehensive site;
THANKS!

2 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Michael, the banner was "unclickabe," and I'd really like to check out the site. Could you leave me the link over at my place? And have a great weekend as we try to get a game in through the soon to be developing rain. Bigtime rain is a possibility, I'm sorry to say.

11:22 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

Oops, I looked to my right, and VOILA! Never mind.

11:23 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home