lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Friday, June 09, 2006

"The Online Play By Play"

During last night's action as the Red Sox started to eat the yankees alive, I was on the Red Sox Die Hard Message Board, doing some written play by play, with Webmaster Kristen Cornette. She operated from the Boston Area, while I operated from here in Queens, being humourously held captive by WCBS Newsradio 880 & yankees commentators, John Sterling & Suzyn Waldman. I never laughed so hard during any yankees broadcast in my life(Almost as funny as a Dave Letterman TOP 10 List; if I was watching the NO Network, I would've been throwing things).

The complete "Broadcast" can be read by clicking on the banner, link, or both & you can read it on the message board. It reads 6-8-06 Game Thread, Boston Red Sox Vs NY Yankees.

Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home