lansdowne126's videos on Dailymotion

Saturday, June 17, 2006

"Love That Dirty Water"-But NOT "Dirty Water Dogs"

I love that Standells Song, an anthem of sorts @ Red Sox Victories @ Fenway Park.
In NYC we have a form of "Sidewalk Cuisine"; It's hot dogs from a cart;
So, on Monday, I walked to William & John Streets, in The Wall Street Area & got myself a hot dog & Snapple Iced Tea;
I went back to my office & ate my lunch.
It was an hour later that I started feeling like I had been hit by a bomb. I got a bit sweaty & disoriented so when my work tour ended, I went home;
I developed blisters on my legs, felt like I had watched either Julian Tavarez or Aaron Heilman(More on that later) & a fever. It was time for an early evening, so i was in bed by 6PM. Took 2 Aspirins for the fever & sweated out the night. Ditto, Tuesday Night!
Wednesday was June 14th, both Flag Day & the 25th Anniversary of my 4th Degree In the Knights of Columbus, so it was off to a Council @ 50 Street & Queens Blvd, with a Brother Sir Knight, who happens to author one of the blogs, which is linked as One "Hell" of a Blog(http://hadeshaus.blogspot.com). The beers went down, easily, a sign of some normalcy was returning to me.
BUT, No more "Dirty Water" Dogs for me; Barf!

3 Comments:

Blogger Peter N said...

Wow, sounds like food poisening. I like me dogs grilled, just like the Braves were by Lester's wonderful pitch selections. EXECUTION!

9:52 AM  
Blogger Peter N said...

poisen, or poison?? Oops, the latter is correct.

9:53 AM  
Blogger Michael Leggett said...

Just coming out of it Peter & despite Aaron Heilman's Imitation of Julian Tavarez, last night @ Shea, I took the "T"(make that the 7 Train) & a bus to my other Red Sox Hangout, "The Hairy Monk", & met a lady, who I met New Years' Eve, which culminated in an evening of passionate cuddling & a couple of adult beverages:

Overall, it was a good evening.

1:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home